Cancellation & Special Requests
- Cancellation of participation is possible before 17 January 2018. After this date, there will be no refund whatsoever.
- Registration rates will be refunded deducting a cancellation penalty of EUR 50 per person.
- Refunds will be processed according to the method of payment chosen to pay the registration:
- In case of refund via bank transfer:
- Additional EUR 20 (handling fee) will be deducted;
- The country in which the participant lives (or in which the company performing the registration is located) must be the same as where the bank is located;
- In case the refund is not accepted by the bank, all bank charges are at the expense of the participant (or of the company registering the participant);
- In case of refund by credit card:
- Make sure that the credit card details are the same as the ones used to settle the online payment;
- In case of refund via bank transfer:
- All refunds will be made within 2 months after the end of the event. Requests submitted after this period will not be considered.
- Refunds will not be processed in case the Visa Application has been refused by the Embassies/Consulate Offices
- Refund will not be taken into account if no CME are attained.
Registration and Confirmation Policy
Registrations will be confirmed and finalised only upon receipt of full prepayment or valid credit card details. To ensure the Early and Late registration fee, payment must be settled within the published deadline. If the deadline is not respected, the amount will automatically increase to the next registration fee.
All special requests regarding registrations fees should be sent to the Registration Department no later than 1 month prior to the event:
- Individual / Third Party: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groups (10 or more delegates): email@example.com
- Exhibitor Badges: firstname.lastname@example.org
If any difficulties do arise during the event, all requests/discrepancies should be sent to the Registration Department after its closure; decisions will be made and sent out 2 months thereafter.
For the reissuing of invoices, a handling fee of EUR 20 will be charged.
For any administrative change, a handling fee of EUR 20 will be charged.
Any specific requests concerning group registration fees will not be discussed on-site during the event for any purpose.
Group registration on-site will NOT be possible.
Name changes are possible during the pre-registration period only. Therefore no name change requests will be accepted on-site.
Name changes should be processed only between delegates belonging to the same registration category.
Participants belonging to different registration categories processing a name change will not be entitled to reimbursement if the fee paid by the old delegate is higher than the new participant fee (e.g. EADV Members replacing Non-Members. This will be applied to any registration category).
Participant replacing a delegate registered with a lower registration fee is requested to pay the difference between his registration fee and the old delegate one (e.g. Non-Members replacing EADV Members).
Individual – Third Parties
Name changes can be requested via email by the registration owner to the Registration Department. Each name change will cost 30 EUR.
Before any deadline, Group Administrators are allowed to modify the DISTRIBUTION of the tickets CONTINGENT purchased: no name change fee will be charged if this change is processed individually online.
After the deadline, tickets already DISTRIBUTED cannot be re-DISTRIBUTED by the Group Administrator. For any change, please contact email@example.com.
Only the 25% of the DISTRIBUTED tickets can be re-DISTRIBUTED.
- Participants submitting and paying their registration incorrectly will not be entitled to reimbursement. For example, participants registering as Non-members and (at a later stage) becoming EADV Members are not entitled to request a reimbursement of the difference between the two fees. Nor if, despite being active EADV Members, they create a new profile and register themselves as Non-members. This will be applied also to Third Parties/Group Administrator processing the registration for their delegates incorrectly. Please double check with your delegate that the email address provided to you is the one linked to EADV Membership.
- On-site, for the re-printing of forgotten/lost/stolen badges, EUR 20 will be charged.
- On-site, for the re-printing of badges due to change of status from “Non-Healthcare Professional” to “Healthcare professional” (and vice versa), EUR 20 will be charged to the participant.
- Group Administrator purchasing an incorrect number of tickets, selecting a wrong Ticket Type or processing double registrations are not entitled for reimbursement. Instead, a credit will be available on the registration account until the closure of the pre-registration period (24 April 2018). After this date, there will be no refund whatsoever.
- Group Registration not finalised (e.g. attendees list not filled out, tickets not distributed, contingent not purchased, etc.) within the relevant deadline will be automatically updated: every fee will be increased to the next registration rate.
- If a CONTINGENT order is not paid within the relevant deadline, it will be cancelled. As a consequence, already DISTRIBUTED tickets will be removed.
These general conditions are part of the “Registration Terms and Conditions” published on this website, which are to be considered as the legal basis for all registrations. Verbal agreements are not binding, unless confirmed in writing.
Official Italian Agency for AIFA Procedure
Any Italian pharmaceutical company supporting or participating in a congress abroad is subjected to an authorisation by AIFA (Italian Drug Agency), according to an Italian Government Decree (Decreto Legislativo 219/06 – art. 124).
The request of authorisation must be submitted within 60 days before the starting date of the event. The appointed agency to collect all applications from pharmaceutical companies and file them with the AIFA is:
AIM Group International – AIM Education S.r.l.
Valentina Disabato/Cristina Ghidoli
Via G. Ripamonti, 129
20141 Milan, Italy
Tel. +39 02 56601.1
FAX +39 02-70048585
Use of Data – Authorisation
The data made available through the online registration system are gathered and treated by the EADV in compliance with the Swiss regulation on data protection, in particular in compliance with Sec. 4 of the Swiss Federal Law of June 19, 1992 on Data Protection. All data are treated by the EADV only for organisational purposes, in particular for the registration to Meetings as well as for the monitoring of credits for the Continuing Medical Education of the participants.
At any Congress and Symposium each participant receives one badge carrying the family name and the first name of the participant as well as a QR code. Through the QR code all data on this form can be accessed through software at the sole disposal of the EADV. Each participant shall consider that by accepting any scanning of the badge / or SpotMe QR code at any stand at the Congress or Symposium, the participant gives his/her authorisation to the EADV to transfer the data of the participant regarding his/her postal address and e-mail to the holder of the stand (usually a pharmaceutical company), including the authorisation to use said data for purposes such as the promotion of pharmaceutical products and similar.