Grants: Reduced Registration Fee (former Fellowship)
The European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology gives 100 persons the opportunity to register for the 15th EADV Spring Symposium in Budva at the cost of EUR 100 only.
This special offer applies to dermatologists, venereologists, students, etc. who are not otherwise supported to attend the above mentioned meeting in Budva.
If you would like to apply for this reduced registration fee, please submit your online application form providing the below requested information and read carefully the updated Terms and Conditions:
- EADV membership number (if you are an EADV member)
- List of EADV events attended (Congress, Symposium, courses by EADV School or any other EADV event)
- Motivation to attend the Spring Symposium (3-5 sentences)
DEADLINE: 1 FEBRUARY 2018 (AT MIDNIGHT CET/CEST)
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Terms and Conditions
- Non-members can apply for a reduced registration fee, but only once. In order to be eligible to receive it again, they need to apply for an EADV membership from the ongoing year.
- EADV members are eligible for a reduced registration fee on more than one occasion: up to three times without submitting an abstract and more than three times by submitting an abstract.
- A personal motivation letter (3-5 sentences) has to be submitted in order to validate the application.
- Only one application per person might be submitted.
- Block bookings will receive no consideration.
- A candidate applying for more than one grant (e.g. EADV Scholarship or Master Class) can be selected only once within the same EADV Congress or Symposium.
- Applicants who have been awarded an “EADV Grant” may not apply for a reduced registration fee for the next EADV Congress or Symposium.
- Applicants already (pre)registered for the relevant event cannot be taken into consideration for a reduced registration rate for the same event.
- Reduced registration fees for successful applicants cannot be paid or managed (visa, travel, accommodation, etc.) by companies, institutions or travel agencies. In that case, a successful applicant will lose the benefit of the lower registration fee.
- Applications must be received strictly by the closing date (deadline published on the website): any late application will not be considered.
- The selection of any eligible application in based on a first come (paid) / first served basis.
- The notification of a successful or unsuccessful application will be provided within 10 working days.
Use of Data – Authorisation
The data made available through the online registration system are gathered and treated by the EADV in compliance with the Swiss regulation on data protection, in particular in compliance with Sec. 4 of the Swiss Federal Law of June 19, 1992 on Data Protection. All data are treated by the EADV only for organisational purposes, in particular for the registration to Meetings as well as for the monitoring of credits for the Continuing Medical Education of the participants.
At any Congress and Symposium each participant receives one badge carrying the family name and the first name of the participant as well as a QR code. Through the QR code all data on this form can be accessed through software at the sole disposal of the EADV. Each participant shall consider that by accepting any scanning of the badge / or SpotMe QR code at any stand at the Congress or Symposium, the participant gives his/her authorisation to the EADV to transfer the data of the participant regarding his/her postal address and e-mail to the holder of the stand (usually a pharmaceutical company), including the authorisation to use said data for purposes such as the promotion of pharmaceutical products and similar.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org