It must be hard to follow a keto diet while maintaining variety, isn’t it? A ketogenic diet may remove the carbohydrate content in your body, but it’s tough to be consistent with it.
Best Keto Instant Pot Recipes
Here, are some of the best recipes which not only can be made with ease but also give surplus time to invest in something else.
- 4 lbs of chicken wings/feet/neck
- Two medium onions
- Three carrots
- Three celery stalks
- Three fresh thyme
- Four garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. whole peppercorns
- Two bay leaves
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 18-20 cups water
- Pre-heat the oven at 400F and add all the ingredients on a sheet pan and simmer it for about 24-48 hours.
- Strain it to discard solids.
You can use it for making any keto soups.
It is a high source of amino acids, protein, collagen, and other nutrients where only one cup delivers 6 Gms of protein and 4 Gms of fat.
It has various health benefits like reducing cellulite, boosts immunity, helps to treat the leaky gut syndrome, improve joint health, etc.
I believe everyone who follows a ketogenic diet should add this recipe to their go-to recipe list.
Loaded Cauliflower Soup
- One large cauliflower
- ½ onion chopped
- 2 tbsp. of avocado oil
- One carton (1 litre) chicken stock
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1tsp. garlic powder
- 114g cubbed cream cheese
- ½ cup (1dl) heavy cream
- 1 cup (2dl) shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 8-10 slices of cooked and chopped bacon
- Chopped green onions
- Sour cream
- Dash of black pepper
- Saute onions in Instant Pot with oil. Then add chopped cauliflower, carton of stock, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Use manual mode and pressure cook for five minutes. When it’s done (release steam manually), use an immersion blender (or blender/food processor) to puree the cauliflower. Add cream cheese and cheddar. Taste and adjust salt and pepper.
- Place in bowls and add toppings.
Instant Pot Low-Carb Taco Soup (21 cups per recipe)
- 2 lb Beef
- 1 Chopped Red onion
- One diced medium Orange Bell Pepper
- 2-3 chopped jalapeno peppers
- Two stalks of diced Celery
- 1/2 lb of Cremini sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped Kale
- 2 cups Chicken broth (beef broth)
- 2-14 cans of diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp of Taco Seasoning (See instructions below)
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped Cilantro
- Two chopped Green onions
- 1 tsp. Salt & Black pepper
- Switch on the Instant Pot to sauté the ground beef and all ingredients except cilantro and green onions.
- Mix it well before closing the Instant Pot.
- Close the Instant Pot & cook under high pressure for 10 minutes. Quickly release after 5-10 minutes.
NOTE: Adjust cooking times as necessary if using fresh ground beef as this is the exact time for cooking frozen meat.
- Check the temperature of the beef to ensure it has reached the minimum internal temperature of 165°F. Break the beef into bite-size pieces.
- Turn the Instant Pot on to Saute again then add the cream cheese. Stir occasionally until the cheese is melted.
- Add toppings like fresh cilantro and green onions to finish the soup.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese, avocado, and preserved jalapenos (optional).
Homemade Taco Seasoning:
- 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
Mixing these spices can bring out the best seasoning for your food.
No Noodle Lasagna
- 1 pound ground beef
- Two cloves garlic minced
- One small onion
- 1 ½ cups ricotta
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan
- One large egg
- 25 ounces or one jar marinara sauce
- 8 ounces sliced mozzarella
- Saute the ground beef with garlic and onion. While the meat is browning, add ricotta cheese with the Parmesan and egg in a small bowl. Remove meat mixture from Instant Pot.
- In a medium-size bowl mix meat mixture with marinara sauce (reserve ½ cup for the top).
- Next, using a round dish that fits layer half of your lasagna meat, mozzarella, and ricotta cheese mixture repeating for a second time until no ingredients remain. Top with ½ cup of reserved marinara sauce.
- Place sling in Instant Pot and pour in 1 cup of water. Set dish in the instant pot. Cover loosely with aluminium foil. Attach lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
Vent steam, remove the lid and serve.
Low-Carb keto chilli
- 1/2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 stalks of chopped celery
- 2 lbs. of ground beef
- 1 tsp ground chipotle chilli powder
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 15 oz. can tomato sauce (no-salt-added)
- 16.2 oz. beef bone broth
- In the pot, heat avocado oil over medium heat. Then add chopped celery and sauté until softened, for about 3-4 minutes. Transfer celery to a separate bowl.
- In the same pot, sauté beef with spices and brown it.
- Lower the heat to medium-low, add tomato sauce and beef bone broth to cooked meat, and simmer covered for 9-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add celery mixture to the pot and stir until incorporated well. Garnish, serve, and enjoy.
You can try many new recipes, but these recipes have some health benefits as well. Hence, these keto recipes can do wonder on your body fat.
Always remember following the diet is very important to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Apart from it, one can even follow 5-6 meals a day in small quantity to provide the body just the adequate amount of energy required.